Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Movie trailers- see both current and future releases right now!

Spring is in the air and Summer is not far off and for many fans these seasons are are great time to catch a movie and be swept away by Hollywood magic. One of my favorite times in a cinema is to see the trailers for movies about to debut at my local theater.

This very theater was my local movie house as a kid.
(source: modbee.com)
 But you don't have to pay $8 to see what's coming in the next few months. For movies lovers like me (and you), Yahoo! offers a movie service that debuts trailers and clips from future releases for your enjoyment. Most of the trailers are for film just a couple of months out from release but a few are from film scheduled for much farther out and at least give you an idea of what is in production for Christmas or even summer 2012.

Now, there are other websites that offer a similar service, but for my money, Yahoo!'s movie website is the easiest to navigate, simplest to use and provides a better overall ecperience for me when all I want to do is see the darn trailer!

You'll be able to see clips from movies like the new Pirates of the Carribean installment, Captain America, Apollo 18 and Kung Fu Panda 2 (that last one is for my kids- really) , plus more are added every day. If I had to guess, I'd say that 50 or 60 trailers are available for current and future releases. You can also buy tickets, get the latest news and photos and see blogs on films and Hollywood.

Go to Yahoo! Movies to see the trailer that catches your fancy. After all, if you're going to spend an ever increasing amount of your money for tickets, a little research can help you make a better choice.

Shhhh! Movie's starting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers