Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's all geek to me. Learn to speak geek!

What? You don't know what a "cube farm" is? Shame on you!

As part of your tech education, go right now to the "42 terms to boost your geek vocabulary" website right now.  I'm not saying it will make you any smarter. But, I am saying it will give you insight into the Star Trek filled world of the pocket-protecting, horn-rimmed glasses minds of those folks we look to understand and hopefully, someday emulate- at least when it comes to understanding technology and we can use it as a force for good. Or, at least, a force for making our lives easier.

If you think about it, it's because we're not geeks that you and I need sites like this one. Remember, the richest man in America, Bill Gates, is a geek. And so are most of the better off people I know. Geek is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers