Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm writing a new column!

As some of you may or may not know, I work in television news. I've been a news videographer for more than 20 years. Doing this job involves a lot of electronics and gadgets and that is probably where my love of gizmos comes from.

For much of that time, I was a chief photographer- a leader of a staff of video journmalists and expected to be the expert in all things video.

Well, there's a new website in town called the 247 newsroom. It's a website by and for video news professionals and the point is to share and help each other to be better at what we do. Anyone can visit, its free and you might get a bit insight into what goes on in the world of local TV news.

Go here to see it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers